|Click Image to View Larger
Any Jig or Reel
New England Dancing Masters
Andy Davis – accordion; Becky Tracy – fiddle; Keith Murphy – guitar, piano and
Want some fresh recordings for the contras, circles and squares that you are
already teaching your students? This is for you!
Nine medleys of classic New England style jigs and reels - plus three waltzes.
These arrangements are intended to be used in the classroom with our Chimes
and Mockingbird dance collections. Andy Davis on accordion, Becky Tracy on
fiddle and Keith Murphy on piano, guitar, and feet percussion. Each medley is
dance length. High energy, with a classic New England sound!
1. Fancy Hornpipe – Quindaro – Scotch Hornpipe
2. Broken Lantern – Mist Over Tennessee – Idlewild Jig
3. Valse du vieux moulin (Ouellet / Messervier Jr.)
4. Golden Keyboard – McDowell’s – Union Street (Cranford)
5. Ingonish Jig – Héritage – Green Fields of Woodford
6. Reel de Rimouski – Reel des accordéonistes (Messervier)
7. Over the Ice (Murphy)
8. Québec Reel – Reel St. Blondine – Pacific Slope
9. Hôtel Verret – Hommage à Jos. Bouchard (Bruneau) – Quadrille Bouchard
10. Mouth of the Tobique – John Howett’s
11. Summer Haze (Murphy)
12. Galope de la Malbaie – The Picnic – Rare (Murphy)